RV travelers may easily experience the great outdoors in the comfort of their RV thanks to the assortment of amenities and services that Ontario Parks offers.
Here are some pointers for RVing in parks in Ontario:
Choose the Right Park
Ontario Parks provide a range of camping alternatives, including RV-friendly campsites with water and electricity hookups. Choose a park with the amenities and scenery most appealing to you. See the park’s website for information on campsites, amenities, and parking.
Include food, water, camping supplies in your luggage, and everything else you’ll need for your trip. Think about taking a travel barbecue and folding chairs for outside meals and relaxation.
Consider Your Options
Ontario Parks provide a variety of outdoor activities, such as hiking, fishing, swimming, and wildlife viewing. To get the most out of your trip, make sure to schedule your activities ahead of time. Numerous parks also provide activities and guided tours for campers of all ages.
Here are some of the sights and adventures waiting for RV travelers at Ontario parks:
- Comfort stations with individual shower facilities, flush toilets, and hot and cold running water
- Water filling and trailer dumping stations at many camping parks
- Most sites offer electrical services (15/30) amp
- Many sites welcome RV travelers
- Breathtaking sceneries and plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy
Here are the services and facilities that await RV campers at many Ontario parks:
- You can find many parks that allow dogs, but read the rules and regulations about them.
- Dryers and washers are coin-operated, but showers are not.
- You may find cellphone and Wi-Fi signals to be intermittent in many areas. But, you can access Wi-Fi at provincial park visitor centers, including the Restoule, Presqu’ile, Point Farms, Pinery, Killbear, and Algonquin.
- You can check the campsite’s information and look at the photos on its website. You can also call the park beforehand to inquire and make reservations.
- You will find water filling stations and grey water and wastewater dumping stations at many parks.
RVing in Ontario Parks is the ideal way to enjoy the great outdoors while still being close to home’s conveniences. Your upcoming RV camping trip in Ontario is going to be a blast as long as you pack the essentials and prepare for them beforehand.